Last year many of us faced severe difficulty just getting to work with the travel chaos caused by heavy snow across the UK. Even a local journey to work became almost impossible. Can we expect the same this winter?
- Have you considered the alternatives? Allowing your people to use a virtual contact centres and working temporarily from home?
- Do you have the capability to deploy temporary homeworking at short notice?
- Can your agents access the right information and resources regardless of their individual location?
You might be surprised to learn how easy this can be done, how little it will cost and how quickly it can be achieved because your citizens will still expect their call to be answered regardless of weather conditions. In fact we believe you will save money. Worth an hour of your time to find out more? We are already talking to many Councils.
Come and join, Nick Hill from Public Sector Networks and BT’s Cloud Contact Centre experts for a webinar…
Date: Friday 20th January
Time: 11:00 am
BT PSN will examine how Public Sector Authorities are starting to recognise and use cloud-based technology to deliver savings, improve front-line services and ensure services face minimal disruption when the unexpected happens. We will be covering:
- Cost Savings
- Permanent & Temporary homeworking or site relocation
- Managing the unexpected including business continuity planning
- Keeping pace with the rapid rate of change in citizen’s behaviour – not forgetting future trends
You can talk directly to our experts, see a demo and learn about why BT is the right partner for Cloud Services.
We look forward to you joining us on Friday 20th January 2012.