Welcome to the review of GovMetric data. This time we are looking at January 2012
This index is based on aggregated data from 70 UK councils, gathered monthly through www.govmetric.com.
- Monthly Spotlight – Highest multi-channel satisfaction scores
- Monthly Spotlight – Highest per channel satisfaction scores
- Find out where you rank amongst other councils with our satisfaction tier chart
- UK Councils – Channel Access Ratios
- UK Councils – Highest volume service demand
- Methodology for Monthly Spotlights
The first table looks at overall satisfaction on a multi-channel basis:
The second table looks at customer satisfaction with the Face to Face channel:
The third table looks at customer satisfaction with the telephone channel:
The fourth table looks at customer satisfaction with the web channel:
UK Councils – Channel Access Ratios & Highest volume service demand
This is where we take a look at the two key charts from the national trends data – channel ratios and service volume trends for UK councils in the sample.
Methodology for Monthly Spotlights
The monthly spotlights are calculated using aggregated data from 70 UK councils. The methodology is as follows:
Overall satisfaction is based on GovMetric councils which have achieved the required total number of feedbacks across a minimum of 2 channels:
- County – min of 800 feedbacks for the month
- Unitary – min of 800 feedbacks for the month
- District – min of 400 feedbacks for the month
Channel satisfaction is based on GovMetric councils which have achieved the required number of channel feedbacks across a minimum of 1 channel:
- County – min of 400 feedbacks for the month
- Unitary – min of 400 feedbacks for the month
- District – min of 200 feedbacks for the month
Populations circa 2009.
The arrows indicate the council’s position on the chart compared to the previous month’s results.
Data is sourced from www.govmetric.com. GovMetric is a customer experience measurement service that enables you to listen to the Voice of the Customer across all contact channels, to prioritise which areas to improve and to measure improvements through near real-time reporting.
As the data used is a fixed snapshot taken at the end of each month there may be minor variances to the data seen in GovMetric reporting due to final data updates after the end of the month, mapping updates etc.
For a demo of how GovMetric works please visit http://www.govmetric.com/demo. Make sure you have volume turned on!