For some attendees, this was their first unconference experience and this is how they found it: “Excellent!” “Very Good Event” “I really enjoyed it and found it very useful – even pitched for a breakout slot, very much on the spur of the moment, so totally unprepared … I think (hope) it went well though […]
This session was facilitated by Peter Courtenay & Matt Culpin of Jadu The output of the session is this excellent infographic outlining the User-Centred Design process.
In Buckinghamshire County Council we, like all Local Authorities, are trying to drive efficiencies through Channel Shift. To achieve this, alongside our existing Customer Insight methodology we have introduced a new technology called Insight 360 (I360). This supports our direction, highlights failures in service delivery and brings the voice of the customer to our decision-making. […]
This Session was run by Richard Farrell, Chief Technology Officer & Lynley Myers, Product Marketing Manager, Netcall This interactive session is supported by the following set of slides which contain: Confirming the definition – Web Chat Where are you on your web journey? Customer service channel satisfaction Market drivers making web chat a priority Good […]
Five critical weaknesses are seriously compromising the success of channel shift initiatives for the UK’s 433 local authorities. We list them and suggest some solutions. Most UK councils now have a channel shift strategy. By funnelling visitors away from expensive phone and face-to-face interactions, and towards efficient and user-friendly digital services, local authorities can serve […]
- An Introduction to G-Cloud
- Digital Self-Service – The economic challenges and drivers
- PSCSF Newsletter June 2016: Webchat, The Why of Digital Transformation, Assisted Digital, Introduction to Business Process Management and more
- Calderdale Council – Leading Customer Service Innovations & Delivering Value… Want to know how? Web Chat, shall we or shan’t we?
- London & South East Digital Transformation & Channel Shift Senior Management Meet-up Presentations & Outputs